- Department of Defense and other federal agencies
- Public agencies of state and local government
The following facility spaces are available for use:
Jack Murdock Auditorium
Used for ceremonies, such as retirements and changes of command; all hands meetings; and trainings
Mary Bonnin Room
Seats approximately 44 comfortably classroom-style given the equipment already in the room
Used for meetings, trainings, and receptions
Seats 24 classroom-style
Used for meetings and trainings
To Make a Reservation:
- Fill out the Facilities Request Form and choose a submission method:
- Email to NUM_operations@navy.mil
- Drop at the museum front desk
For any questions or to check the availability of spaces before submitting the request form, contact the museum at (360) 396-4148.
Please note your reservation is not assured until confirmed by a museum staff member.